How to answers "Do you have any questions for me?" in a job interview:


Ask questions that force the interviewer to envision you working with the team. When they are making a decision later, they will have this image in mind. Some questions:

  • "Based on what you know about me now, what kinds of positive impacts can I make on your organization?"
  • "What is one thing I could accomplish in my first 6 months here that would have the most impact"
  • "What area would I be working in and with whom would I be working with?"

Questions to let them know that you are not just interested in a job, but rather a career with them:

  • "As an employee of this company, what kind of tools and resources are available to support my career growth and development."
  • "What makes a successful employee here? What separates someone who is great from someone who is good?"

If you want to find out work culture:

  • "What do you like about working here?"
  • "What is a typical day at this organization"

and obviously, when can you expect to hear back from them:

  • "When can I expect to hear from you?"
  • "What is your timeline for the hiring process?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OS/DB Migration - CMD. STR, TOC, EXT, R3load, DDLDBS.TPL and more

Fixing Inconsistent Table - Table activation fails due to inconsistency between DD and DB

301 Redirect Using SAP Web Dispatcher