You can now let SAP support personnel access your database through SAP service connection.
Ensure that you maintain permit access to the database server and listener port in sap router table.
- Call service.sap.com/access-support
- Click on Maintain connection
- Choose the system to which you wish to open the connection
- Click on the JDBC/ODBC Connection type entry and provide the port number used by the listener
- Now go to Open/Close connection and click on JDBC/ODBC Connection to open the connection like any other SAP service connection